5-Minute Tutorial – Auto Trading From Amibroker Scanner
The Amibroker scanner allows you to trade automatically without using any charts at all!. The best part is that you can trade through any common platforms- like Zerodha Pi, Symphony Presto, Trade Tiger, Nest Plus API or MasterTraderv3.0.
Just follow this tutorial for amibroker training when you want to do algo trading through its scanner feature. This is a very easy tutorial which can be even used by people completely new to amibroker.
- Open the Strategy AFL in formula editor
2. Once Strategy AFL is opened, Open a second window of Formula Editor. In this window open the ATS Integration AFL
3. Select ALL and Copy the code from ATS Integration AFL
4. Paste the code from ATS Integration AFL at the END of Strategy AFL
Create a Watch List of Stocks
- Go to the Watchlist tab under Symbols Tab. If Symbols Tab is not visible, you can select it from the Windows menu in the top menu.
- Rename the watchlist by clicking on it twice. Example: Nifty50
- Now add symbols to the watchlist by options from right-click on the watchlist. You can either add current symbol or add multiple symbols by typing in.
Settings for Trading From Amibroker Scanner
Refer below image for all steps.
- Click ‘Pick’ button to select the AFL which you have already integrated in above steps.
- Select the Symbol on which you want to run Exploration/Scanner. In case you want to use watchlist, select ‘Use Filter’ the click ‘Define’ button to select watchlist
- Select ‘n last quotations’ and set it 2. This makes it scan last two candles in live market for trading/exploration
- Click ‘Settings’ button. In General Tab, select Periodicity same as the time frame on which you want to run exploration or trade live
- Click ‘Run Every’. In box next to run every, type ‘5sec’ to run the scanner or exploration every 5 seconds automatically
All done! For live trading, press the ‘Scan’ button. To scan for signals, you can also run ‘Explore’ button.