Nest Plus API AFL Integration Code
Note: This article is now obsolete
Click here to download the Nest Plus API AFL Integration Code
Important: This AFL integration code works only when Plus API has been activated by your broker. For tutorial on Nest Plus API, please refer: 5-Minute Amibroker Training for Algo Trading
This AFL integration code is not a strategy for trading. It is only integrating the Amibroker to NEST/NOW through NEST PLUS API.
You have to replace the existing buy/sell strategy with your buy/sell strategy.
Strictly do not use the buy/sell strategy in this afl for real trading.
1. You can predefine your quantity of Buy/Sell in the parameters
2. You Can Enter your Client ID in the Parameters
3. You can select the Buy/Sell Price from Ask price, Bid price or LTP.
4. Option for Enabling Actual Trading (If Disabled, No Signals will go to NOW/NEST, But chart will generate signals.) This can be used for testing.
5. Selecting the Buy/Sell as Intraday or Delivery.
6. Selecting Order Type as Limit/ market
7. Short/Cover is included. You can add strategy and manual trade also is possible.
8. It saves all Buy/Sell & Short/Cover trades in memory and plotted until its cleared.
9. Option for selecting type of trade. ie Long,Short or Together. Long trade will only starts with a buy signal and Short Trade will Only start with Short Signal. Sell and Cover signals will only appear after buy and short signals.
10. Separate display for Buy, Sell, Short and Cover Traders for clarity.
11. KeyBoard Shortcut for Buttons.
Buy → Numpad 7
Sell → Numpad 8
Short → Numpad 4
Cover → Numpad 5
Clear → Numpad 0
1. For Buy/Sell Price selection, use Aux1 and Aux2 for importing the Ask Bid Prices.
2. Symbol in the Amibroker should be the same as present in the NEST/NOW.
3. Active Nest Plus API Subscription is required (Contact your broker for NEST PLUS API subscription)
4. NEST/NOW trader should be opened and logged in. Also logged in to the NEST PLUS with a valid API subscription.
1. Copy The Afl to Custom Afl folder of amibroker.
2. OPEN AFL IN FORMULA EDITED AND DELETE STRATEGY PORTION OF CODE AND TYPE PASTE YOUR BUY/SELL STRATEGY IN THAT PLACE AND SAVE THE AFL.
2. Drag and drop the afl to an intraday chart blank chart.
3. Enable Controls and Strategy and Autotrade options.
4. Select type of trades you want (Long/Short)
5. Select Buy Price, Sell Price, Product Type and Order Type
6. Enter Client ID and LotQty.
Press Buy/Sell/Short/Cover buttons for manual trading.
Strategy based signals will come automatically.
- Only Buy and Short will happen first. You cannot do a Sell or Cover in first. Only Two BUY or SELL or SHORT or COVER one after another are not possible.
- Don’t use this afl for backtesting your strategy. BackTest your strategy separately and paste it in this afl.
- Credit of the code goes to Mr. KR Ranjith