Date & Time: 05 May | 10am-6pm
10:30 am Lightning Talks
Hear from multiple professional traders attending the conference
11:30 am Coding Cases
Mr. Saurabh Lohiya will share some practical and production level codes for Amibroker & Python
12:00 pm Trading Algos Which Work(multiple speakers)
Hear about profitable trading algos from key speakers:
Neeraj Khurana, CEO, Trade Logic Systems. Topic: Using MacroTechicals to Time the Market Opportunities
Snehal Sonie, Algo Product Head, Edelweiss. Topic: TBD
Vishal Mehta, Client Specialist Manager, Thomson Reuters. Topic: Mean Reversion Trading Systems
Chintan Thakkar, Former Associate Director, Edelweiss. Topic: Trading Strategies on Global Fixed Income Markets
2:00 pm Networking Lunch / Power Lunch
3:00 pm Breakout Sessions
Attend any one of the following:
1. Algorithms in Options using FoxTrader by Mr Ajay Shukla, Options Strategist
In this 3-hour session Mr Ajay Shukla will share practical insights about systematic trading in options. You will be given hands-on training on building and testing one Nifty Options strategy, using FoxTrader. Further, Mr Ajay Shukla will share some more options trading ideas which can be automated. Ideally you should bring your own laptop with FoxTrader pre-installed on it.
2. Algo Trading via Amibroker by Mr. Saurabh Lohiya, Founder AlgoJi. Mr. Lohiya will share a trading strategy and provide you hands-on practice to implement algos via Amibroker. This session is supported by free online Amibroker course. Ideally you should bring your own laptop with Amibroker pre-installed on it.
3. Algos using Python & Data Science by Dr. Hari, PhD IISc Bangalore. Dr. Hari will share insights into building the overall system for algo development, with hands-on practice using python codes. This session is supported with free online Python course. Ideally you should bring your own laptop with Python pre-installed on it.
6:00 pm High Tea
Venue: AIILSG, Sthanikraj Bhavan, CD Barfiwala Marg (Juhu Gali), Andheri West, Mumbai- 400058
Algos Using Python & Data Science
Session – Algos Using Python & Data Science will be given by Dr. Hari. He has done Ph.D in Applied and Computational Mathematics from IISc Bangalore. He is a Quantitative Researcher and Data Scientist who has Worked as trader, researchers, data scientist, developer on different projects. In this session, Dr. Hari will share insights with a practical example.
Beginners to Intermediate short online video course is also available with this session. The contents of the online course are:
1.1 Introduction to Algo Trading
1.2 Setting Up Python for Algo Trading
2 Coding Common Studies
2.1 Coding for MA Crossovers
2.2 Coding for MACD
2.3 Coding for Bollinger Bands, RSI, Z-score
2.4 Coding for Stationarity Tests
2.5 Interactive Candlestick Charts in Python
3 Downloading and Preparing Data
3.1 Downloading Data
3.2 Preparing Data
4 Coding Buy-Sell Rules
4.1 Coding Buy-Sell rules for MA Crossovers
4.2 Coding Buy-Sell rules for MACD
4.3 Coding Buy-Sell rules for Bollinger Bands, RSI, Z-score
5 Backtesting Strategies
5.1 Intro to Backtesting
5.2 Backtesting – Another Example
5.3 Backtesting Long-Short rules for MACD, BBands, RSI, Z-score
5.4 Backtesting Pair Trading Strategy
6 Optimizing Strategies
6.1 Optimizing Using Parallel Computing
Algo Trading via Amibroker
– Get access to 3-hour breakout session on Algo Trading via Amibroker on 5th May by Mr. Saurabh Lohiya. It is recommended to bring your laptop!
Get online course with life-time access as given in curriculum below. Note that this is a pre-recorded course with online query support.
|1.1 Automated Trading vs Algorithmic Trading
|1.2 Why Amibroker is Exceptionally Useful for Professionals
|Setting Up Amibroker
|2.1 Installing Amibroker
|2.2 Setting Up Historical Database
|2.3 Setting Up Live Database
|2.4 Watchlists, Symbol Information, , Quote Editor, Realtime Quote, Time & Sales
|2.5 Charting Guide
|2.6 Chart sheets, Templates and Layouts
|2.7 Database Settings for FOREX, Equities, Commodities
|2.8 Database Structure
|2.9 Database Tricks
|AFL Coding Primer
|3.1 Programming for non-programmers
|3.2 Coding Your Own Indicators
|3.3 Coding Your Own Explorations
|3.4 Coding Your Own Strategy
|3.5 Scanning for Signals
|3.6 Optimizing Your Strategy
|4.1 Ranking Stocks & Rotational Backtesting
|4.2 Economic Indicators
|4.3 Your Custom Index and Composite Indicators
|Coding a Real Strategy
|5.1 Beyond the Help Manual
|5.2 Beyond the Trading Books
|5.3 Beyond the Internet Articles
|Algorithmic Trading with Amibroker
|6.2 Algorithmic Trading with Interactive Brokers TWS
– Dine separately with the dignitaries present in the conferece (including all speakers)
– Exclusive opportunity to network and share business insights
– Power Lunch ticket holders may attend any of the breakout session. Also they get Amibroker Course, Python Course & 15-day Subscription of FoxTrader.
How do I access the Python/Amibroker course?
We will email you the course access links, with the pdf ticket, within one working day after registration
Is there any group discount?
20% discount is available for a group of 10 people or more. For group payment, contact us.
Are the tickets transferable?
Tickets are not transferable and non-refundable, other than in exceptional circumstance
Which breakout session do I attend with Student Ticket?
Sorry, student tickets have been cancelled.
How do I register for Lightning Talks?
Please register here for lightning talks