Course Duration: 40 Days
- Introduction to Markets
- Relationship between Economy & Markets
- Cycles – Economic / Business and Sector Analysis
- Understanding the Fundamentals of a Company
- Reading Financial Statements of a Company
- Ratio Analysis and Valuation
- Risk & Returns
- Investment Strategies – Conservative, Moderate & Aggressive
- Importance of Psychology / Behavioral Aspects while Investing
- Introduction to Technical Analysis
- Chart patterns and indicators
- Risk Management , Position Sizing and Trade timing methods using Technical Analysis
- Derivative Strategies – Basic & Advanced
- Financial Risk Management, VAR, Stress analysis
Registration Details: Currently we are accepting registrations for this course only through colleges
Trainer Profile: Manoj Sharma
Manoj Sharma is a Chartered Accountant. He is from 1992 batch and has been accorded Rank in CA Finals. He has two decades of experience in the field of Financial Markets across Merchant Banking, Institutional & Retail Broking, Asset Management & Research.
Currently he managing an advisory firm and providing consultancy services to HNI’s / Corporates.
He is equally passionate towards knowledge sharing and has been a speaker at seminars held by chapters of CA Institute & CS Institute. Currently he is also acting as a regular Visiting Faculty with a Leading Wealth Management company in India and keep visiting business schools and teaching Financial Markets & Finance Risk Management.