Welcome to AlgoPro – a discussion forum for Algorithmic Trading in Stocks,Commodities and Forex! Register on Forum for Trading Strategies, Algorithmic Trading, Quantiative Trading, Automated Trading, Amibroker, Python and a lot more!
- www.AlgoJi.com has been formed with a mission to:
1. Attract and retain a membership of professionals who are making their efforts to using and expanding the field of Algorithmic Trading and who are keen on sharing their body of knowledge with their fellow members.
2. Bring together stock, commodity & forex traders and investors to discuss, share, exchange ideas and experiences (good & not so good) with each other in order to make informed, intelligent and profitable trading decisions.
3. Maintain and dynamically enhance a Knowledge Base on Algorithmic Trading #
- Features of this forum
- Professional & Private- not accessible to general public
- For Specialized Discussions- allows creating private forums, which are invite only for other forum members
- Advertisement Free & Spam Free
- Transparency in member profiles
- All phpbb standard & advanced forum features
- www.AlgoJi.com has been formed with a mission to:
- DISCLAIMERS(1) RESPONSIBILITY OF POSTS & MESSAGES – AlgoJi.com, its associates, and all related parties are under no circumstances responsible for the postings and messages by any of the forum participants. The postings do not reflect the views of AlgoJi.com, its associates and all related parties, but that of the originators.(2) ACCURACY OF MESSAGES – AlgoJi.com does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. Any information or ideas provided by participants of AlgoJi.com Forum have to be authenticated with authoritative sources.(3) ALWAYS SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE – Be aware of possible speculative comments (also known as “ramping”) aimed at manipulating other investors. Posters may post overly-optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. Before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.(4) INDEMNITY – By using this forum, you indemnify AlgoJi.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the Forum. #
- FORUM POLICY(1) MONITORING & MODERATION – Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted.(2) OUR RIGHT TO RESTRICT ACCESS – AlgoJi.com may at its sole discretion allow access to or exclude anybody from its Forum.(3) COMPLAINT OF OBJECTIONABLE MESSAGE – Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the admin immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.(4) OUR RIGHT TO DELETE, CENSOR & PUBLISH – Although AlgoJi.com does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at AlgoJi.com reserve the right to delete, censor or publish any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless AlgoJi.com and all associated parties, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
(5) OUR RIGHT TO DISCLOSE – We at AlgoJi.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
(6) NO ABUSIVE & IRRESPONSIBLE POSTING – You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use AlgoJi.com to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
(7) NO ADVERTISEMENTS & SPAMS – Please note that advertisements, self promotion, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate and not allowed on this forum.
(8)STRICTLY NO DISCUSSION WHATSOEVER SOLICITING OR EXCHANGE OF ILLEGAL AND/OR COPYRIGHT MATERIAL INCLUDING EBOOKS, SOFTWARE PROGRAMES, ETC. #
- PENALTY:(1) DE-REGISTRATION & BAN – Contravention on any of the above policies may, at AlgoJi.com sole discretion, lead to your permanent and irreversible banning from this forum or website.(2) DISCLOSURE OF IDENTITY – If a serious breach of law or regulation is committed, AlgoJi.com may, at its sole discretion, disclose your identity to the appropriate authority for investigation and prosecution. AlgoJi.com may also choose to disclose publicly your identity and your act of contravention at the Forum or website.Advertisements and solicitations of any kind are strictly prohibited unless you are a paying site sponsor. You will not harvest or collect information about the users or members of this site or use such information for the purpose of spamming them via e-mail. You will not solicit our members with any type of commercial offer, or advertise your business through your posts or private messages, or profile page. This includes, but is not limited to, posting your phone or fax number(s) and posting any URLs or hyperlinks to your commercial web site(s) or email account(s).AlgoJi.com and its agents may remove, edit or delete any posts, without prior notice, that contain unauthorized advertisements or solicitations. You agree that AlgoJi.com may, without prior notice, immediately terminate your membership upon discovery of any unauthorized advertising or solicitation.Please note that by using this forum you indicate your acceptance to the Rules, Policies and Disclosure mentioned above. #